The difference between a yard that’s nice and a yard that’s truly lovely is the heart of the owner.
Good planning is vital to success! If you are willing to put in some sweat equity, you can have a gorgeous yard without an outrageous bill. However, choosing the wrong plants for the area or improper construction methods can be disastrous. By creating a landscape plan, you can avoid many common mistakes and frustrations.
Landscape Design services I provide include:
- Assimilation of your vision, objectives, restrictions and needs with your property setting.
- Actual on-site measurement and development of a base map.
- Analysis of existing on-site and immediate off-site conditions.
- Preparation of two alternative preliminary plans.
- Further refinement of one of the alternative preliminary plans (or a combination of the two) to establish the final master plan. The master plan includes installation check-lists, detailed planting plans, materials estimates, maintenance guides and other do-it-yourself assistance.
Please note that the scope of work does not include the following:
- Detailed construction or working drawings for any site structure.
- Actual construction or installation of the design.