It has been quite a soul-searching process choosing a new business name. However, I really wanted to get the container gardening business and the landscape design business “under the same roof” and allow for other services I offer including drip irrigation installation and trouble-shooting; fine garden maintenance and small garden installations.
The Patio Plants Unlimited website is still available. At the moment, Stephanie’s Landscape Design website is down for this reconfiguration. Sundrops & Starflowers offers several services to fit your needs:
- Container Gardening. Your outdoor living space or front entry way is enhanced with pretty, healthy plants in container gardens. My real specialty is a drip irrigation system specially design to water the potted plants on your patio or deck so that you don’t have to drag the hose around every day. I also offer a spring planting service typically planting annual plants and flowers although sometimes including vegetables or succulents.
- Landscape Design for the Do-It-Yourself Homeowner.If you are willing to put in some sweat equity, you can have a gorgeous yard without an outrageous bill. However, choosing the wrong plants for the area or improper construction methods can be disastrous. I’ll create a landscape design and plan so you can avoid many common mistakes and frustrations.
- Drip Irrigation Specialist. In addition to constructing drip irrigation systems for container gardens, I can help you retro-fit a new shrub bed, install irrigation for a vegetable garden or trouble-shoot your existing drip irrigation zone.
- Fine Garden Maintenance. I can tell the difference between a weed and a plant (usually) and have a good knowledge of how to care for the plants. I do not offer lawn mowing services nor tree or large shrub trimming, but I can keep your perennial flower gardens looking lovely!
- Small Garden Installations. If you have just a small space you need planted, I’d be happy to see if I can fit you in on my calendar.
Please contact me for more information!